As a multidisciplinary firm, FWA offers positions in architecture, civil engineering, planning, landscape architecture, and surveying that require different levels of experience and education. After 60 years of business, 2015 began with new leadership, a new outlook and an immediate need for growth. We are seeking employees who want to be members of a team to change communities through involvement, dedication, and design.
FWA encourages career development to allow each employee to become a thought leader in their discipline. We value employees by providing an open door policy between upper management and staff because we recognize that our employees are our biggest asset. All of our employees exemplify FWA’s values and we rely on them to provide solutions for each client through innovative ideas, concepts, and experience.
FWA offers an excellent benefit package and salaries are commensurate with responsibilities. We value our employees, encourage and support career development, and, for those that are ready, offer ownership opportunity. To learn more about our company please visit http://frederickward.com/about-us/. Come be a part of our growing team!
We currently have openings for:
- Vice President of Engineering
- Civil/Site Design Engineer
- Intern Architect
- Interns – Architecture, Civil Engineering, or Landscape Architecture
If you do not see the job you are looking for, please do not hesitate to send in your resume. We are growing and are always looking for new talent.
For applications or inquiries, please contact:
5 South Main Street
Bel Air, MD 21014
CIVIL/SITE DESIGN ENGINEER
Frederick Ward Associates, Inc. (FWA) is searching for civil project engineers ready to serve our clients and truly make a difference. Serving the Baltimore and mid-Atlantic region for 60 years, FWA is the single source for architecture, engineering, planning and surveying. Our focus is providing attentive service, innovative design and consistent results.
- 4 year Civil Engineering Degree
- 3-5 years of experience in Civil Design with AutoCad and Civil 3D
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare all facets of civil/site design documents with Stormwater Management design focus
- Assists Project Manager with budgets, schedules, and sub-consultant coordination
- Coordinates technical review processing and code reviews
- Serve as the client’s point of contact
Frederick Ward Associates, Inc. (FWA) is searching for a licensed landscape architect ready to take on a leadership role and truly make a difference. We are looking for a candidate to serve as a design and documentation role expanding to a project manager. This person will report to the senior staff of the department. The Intern Architect will work closely with the team in the development of projects from beginning to end, focusing on design, documentation, communication and coordination; QA/QC, construction administration, and project close out for all projects.
- Graduate from an accredited Architecture Program
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience
- Proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD & Sketchup
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare all facets of design drawings
- Ability to document a project for construction & permitting while effectively collaborating and mentoring
- Serve as a member of design team or handling small projects individually
FWA offers an excellent benefit package and salaries will be commensurate with responsibilities. We value our employees, encourage and support career development and, for those that are ready, offer ownership opportunity. Come be a part of our growing team!